"stage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "As strong as the momentum is, it's still in its infant stages," he said.
- The whole green issue is in infant stages.
- No expression of my gene is seen during the infant stage of development.
- The 2012 class rules are in their infant stage, but will solidify by mid-2012.
- It was the early 1960s and the civil rights movement was in its infant stages.
- But still, this idea is in its infant stages.
- The technology related to this type of power is still in its infant stages, even though the principle was discovered in the 1950s.
- In its infant stages, the channels consortium invested €14 million to fund the project.
- A clothing line is in its infant stages.
- Later they develop the necessary antibodies and as adults are disgustingly healthy, but in the infant stage.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.