"stage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They would now use any one of several theatrical devices to function as stage curtains.
- The new stage curtain is an exact copy of the 19th-century original.
- During this discussion, Wilson is found in the church hall, asleep behind the stage curtain.
- But it is emphatically parted in the middle and looks like a stage curtain.
- Going past the stage curtain, he encounters a girl in a blue dress.
- The term is derived from the act of raising the stage curtain.
- I believe that someone else shot Julian from the stage curtain.
- He swung around and tried to flee back through the stage curtain.
- Her fingers brushed the heavy cloth - almost like a stage curtain.
- These backgrounds change when the main stage curtains are closed.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.