"stage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- These two genres had dominated the musical stage since the 1870s.
- It also was a night when strong women's voices dominated the stage.
- "Now that that's over, I think the economy dominates the stage."
- But this week in London, it's the male dancers who have dominated the stage.
- Indeed, it was when women dominated the stage that this performance truly lived.
- Amoebae may even have dominated the stage, early in the first act.
- This is effectively so that no one person dominated the stage.
- In the final act, the giant staircase again dominated the stage.
- He often dominated the stage whether or not his role called for it.
- The organ console, of course, dominated the blue and white stage.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.