"send" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We may need that if the Stu-rinnese send warships after us.
- They'll forget about their claim to the land when he sends Russian warships cruising off Hokkaido.
- Britain said it was sending warships and troops to help citizens who want to flee.
- We are prohibited by treaty from sending warships in there.
- Why didn't the Rector send real warships, if that's what's needed?
- Washington said closing the strait is a "red line" that should not be crossed and said it would keep sending warships to the region.
- That night, the regime sent warships to capture Misrata's port.
- China and South Korea have sent warships to participate in the activities as well.
- In response, the British sent several warships and a detachment of marines.
- Most diplomats agreed that it was politically unfeasible for Bonn to send warships into the gulf.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.