"send" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Some enterprising traders had already sent vessels across the Atlantic to deal directly in the Americas - although this was still technically forbidden.
- I'm sending vessels to destroy them!
- The barbarians must be desperate to be sending expensive vessels like that to be fired.
- They might well send vessels here if you linger.
- If you believe the Danteri present that much of a threat, then why not simply send Romulan vessels?
- Accordingly, they organized a rescue mission and sent several large vessels to the close vicinity of Luna and Minerva.
- The extreme level of violence surrounding the ship would have sent lesser vessels scurrying for cover and given their captains sweaty palms.
- By 1614 the Dutch were sending vessels to secure large economic returns from fur trading.
- "But I would note that the Hamorians send long-haul vessels across the Eastern Ocean, and their traders do well without warships."
- France also sends naval vessels to the Gulf.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.