"send" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Specifically, it was a mistake to ask Tokyo to send minesweepers.
- The French statement emphasized that there was no intention to send minesweepers to the Persian Gulf.
- Several possibilities were seriously considered, including sending minesweepers to the gulf.
- He referred to the decision to send minesweepers to the gulf after the war was over.
- Ten years ago, Japan sent minesweepers to the Persian Gulf war, but they arrived after the fighting was over.
- Japan did send minesweepers after fighting had ended, but this was considered a special circumstance.
- One report quoted a Japanese official who was not named as saying Japan might send minesweepers.
- Eleven days after its rejection of a deeper involvement in the Persian Gulf, Britain agreed to send minesweepers to the area.
- They could send minesweepers or something like that.
- Tokyo has cited the clause in rejecting an American appeal to send minesweepers, refueling tankers and other equipment.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.