"send" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Passing years have only made such scams more blatant: Two friends recently sent me nearly identical diplomalike sheets they got in the mail.
- As the river swirled and pushed against him, sending sheets of water shooting up and over his head, he realized what had happened.
- The collapse sent sheets of tin and wooden planks flying into the street.
- Each wave sent sheets of wind-driven spray into the boat; presently a sea greater than the others swung us high and curled over the transom.
- His teeth ground against one another, sending sheets of pain through his trigeminal nerve.
- The wind rose in strength, tearing at the snow, sending sheets of white across the ground and into the trench.
- Spray and rain sent sheets of water pouring against her ankles, nearly sweeping her down the deck.
- Hal's arm burned, sending great sheets of pain shooting through his body, especially as the thorns and bark of the forest tore at him.
- Away to my right these lava streams had already reached the water, sending sheets of steam hissing and searing skyward.
- Now, even a normal monsoon sends sheets of water into the riverbed instead of down into the soil.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.