"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- However, some state officials say they have been left out of the process.
- The state officials said the city's number was too low.
- Many of them have put pressure on state officials for help.
- He said state officials would find the necessary money during the budget process.
- Today's deal with the federal government may increase the pressure on state officials to change those factors.
- The season is expected to last two more weeks, a state official said.
- Of course, there can be political benefits for the state officials, too.
- That information, he said, was passed on to state officials.
- House members had little opportunity to hear from state officials or other experts on the bill.
- The findings were reported to the administration and the school board by state officials.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.