"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Government officials said they were not likely to take place before early next year.
- Within three years, Government officials hope, more than half of them will be in private hands.
- The women hope to meet with government officials and others who may help them.
- Many students are children of local government officials and community leaders.
- Government officials did not offer an analysis of the results.
- Government officials say they hope more will follow his model.
- Government officials said the move was not a result of the recent violence.
- Government officials said at least 60 people had been killed.
- Government officials say that at some point they will run out of money.
- But government officials are doing what they can to try to make this a county in which you like to live.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.