"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- News used to be a public service; now it is some sick combination of entertainment and indoctrination, and a poor one at that.
- "I was aware that the News of the World used private detectives, as every paper in Fleet Street did."
- News used to be an honorable "loss leader" in the television inventory.
- News of higher trade deficits used to convulse the financial markets, but no longer.
- News and current affairs programs are exempt from classification but uses a super text symbol instead.
- According to True Tunes News the band used the language of psychedelia to create "bizarre and visual lyrics."
- "All human life is here," as the old News of the World used to proclaim about itself.
- It is not yet clear exactly how the News of the World would have used the information if any claim had proved to be true.
- The News of the World had used the investigator prior to his imprisonment, at a time when Coulson was deputy editor.
- News 12 is not using its cameraman or director for the production.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.