"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Perhaps the News of the World scandal will provide sufficient impetus for Britain to move forward on the legislation.
- Never has it been more important that News At Ten provide a big prime-time audience.
- Daily News officials say The Express is in the black, but acknowledge that The News provides many of its needs.
- News and Events This section provides the latest news on international taxes.
- Written and produced by California Indians and those close to the community, News provides a portrait of traditional and contemporary tribal culture.
- News of the Tsar's abdication provided a boost to those in Britain who wished to replace the monarchy with a republic.
- News of his assualt would have provided the perfect excuse to order his vessel blow out of existence.
- Along the pavement, News of the World provides the script: celebrities waving, crowds cheering, the air alive with ticker tape.
- News & Events links provide one-click access to areas where there is activity of current interest.
- News About You provides, five days a week, headlines about the economy, education, politics, employment, as well as a lifestyles and comedy section.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.