"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Good news finally came, but bad news followed fast on its heels.
- More good news for the Colts followed in the third quarter.
- But although it had its runs, most recently in 1998 when profits soared, bad news usually followed and the stock price came back down.
- The bad news followed: the bank had called her $24,000 note.
- This bad news follows a lackluster 1990 for the industry.
- The news follows more encouraging economic data for services and manufacturing.
- Local news followed the same pattern but without the flying it in.
- Opening it, he saw that the news was following the same drab pattern of all other days.
- He said many of his clients wondered whether more bad news for Dell would follow.
- There the news must follow him, but who was to tell it?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.