"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It provides political, economic and cultural news around the world.
- They are "the 500 people whose decisions matter to the political news and campaign narrative we get from the major media".
- There's been some good political news out of Iraq in recent days.
- Then I was brought in to do general assignment work and to write political news.
- The only thing the viewer has to do is follow the political news.
- The mayor has also seized on the Series as good political news.
- But the political news over the last few days has been grim.
- The first section of the paper was given over mainly to political news.
- The latest political news, interviews and debate for the West.
- Very little political news reached the Colonel while he was hunting.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.