"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Once Pettitte received the sobering news this week, he never slept.
- At this year's show, which took place last week, the spirited toy talk was overshadowed by sobering news.
- So he delivered the sobering news and waited for an eruption.
- Recent studies offer sobering news about the challenges that lie ahead.
- It was sobering news on the eve of an 11-game road trip with no days off.
- Thank you for taking my questions, silly as they are, given all the sobering news out there these days.
- That's pretty sobering news for a country that used to dominate the golf scene.
- Saraven said nothing for several seconds, no doubt contemplating the sobering news.
- But sobering news from Washington and Tokyo seems to have little impact on investors' enthusiasm.
- Texas Instruments, the bearer of sobering news, fell $6.125, or 7 percent, to $80.25.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.