"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Starr doubled the size of the news staff and concentrated on hard news.
- Its series of city stations would have concentrated on local news, films and music.
- Perhaps the media should concentrate on real news.
- The newspaper concentrates on news of the community and also features columns by local writers.
- Daytime programming would concentrate on news and talk.
- In public meetings I am often asked why the media concentrates on "bad news".
- It now concentrates on news from Winchester and central Hampshire.
- Each edition has pages concentrating on local news and information from that specific area.
- Imooty.eu is the first aggregator to concentrate on European news, launched in August 2007.
- People are forever telling journalists to concentrate on good news, instead of the gloomy stuff.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.