"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This is news unprocessed, unadulterated and uncensored.
- During the post-war period, while still concentrating on impartial and uncensored news, programming was expanded to culture, technology, social matters, British life and daily English language lessons.
- It consisted of a radio transmitter for broadcasting uncensored news, along with a handout sheet instructing visitors how to build one of their own at home.
- For the first time, Arabs with a satellite dish now have access to uncensored news.
- The remaining newspapers were heavily fined for printing uncensored news.
- Its purpose was to "to bring objective and uncensored news and information to the population and resistance forces of Soviet-occupied Afghanistan."
- Africa's leaders can control newspapers, but citizens in remote villages are now getting uncensored news from Africa Online.
- The Constitution guarantees the right to hold meetings and lawful demonstrations, as well as to strike and to publish uncensored news.
- Those few rebels with access to uncensored outside news reported on the activities in the Imperium.
- Undoubtedly, so would the thousands of Cubans who listen to Radio Marti every day for uncensored news.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.