"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The news had put the Führer into one of his expansive moods.
- I just mean the news doesn't actually put photographers in with units that are this elite.
- The news could put pressure on the company's share price, which closed down 85 cents Tuesday, at $16.15.
- Benign news on last month's inflation rate put traders in a buying mood.
- This good news puts the Fed in a policy predicament.
- Maybe the news of the disturbances in South Central had put some people off coming.
- Got some news should put a glow back in your cheeks.
- The news put me in mind of other blunt attempts to protect the Stalin brand.
- Although reluctant to some extent at first, Robert ultimately decides to adopt, thinking about the serious impact the news could put on his wife.
- They were not good for a long walk, however much the news had put the strength of fright into them.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.