"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This sad news is followed by the news of Scarlett's pregnancy.
- Kate asked, grateful that Jared had chosen not to distract his friend with the news of her pregnancy.
- Most met news of our pregnancy with the same blunt question: "Did you mean to?"
- She could imagine Zoltan's reaction to the news of her pregnancy, and it would not be good.
- After several months of effort, Ms. Chen, 35, got news of her pregnancy just last month.
- Given his response to the news of her pregnancy, it hardly signified that she hadn't known how to reach Brock in London five years ago.
- The news of Sandra's pregnancy was also still weighing on his mind, bringing back some memories he had hoped to forget.
- "When she reacted badly to the news of your wife's pregnancy."
- Beverly shows talent as a writer, so she decides to break the news of her pregnancy in a letter.
- In the video, the song's narrator is a high school football player met after practice by his girlfriend, with news of her pregnancy.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.