"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Juilin's news had left the older woman in a bad humor.
- Mark, his family and his fellow expatriates remember growing up there, try to find a place here, hear news, return, leave again.
- The news left him "a zombie for about six months."
- As with Phil, the relentlessly bad news about the war had left her depressed.
- In June 2005, Jack received news that he was dying and only had about 3 months left to live due to a rare blood disease.
- The news left the door open for further cuts in interest rates.
- By yesterday, distressing news on two fronts left no time for apologies.
- The pair's good news has left many people asking: .
- The good news has left some wondering: Exactly who is .
- However, news concerning his brother leaves him desperate to return home.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.