"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Entries focus on good news about people, places and deeds.
- As a result, what was once a newspaper with national reach will focus mainly on local and regional news.
- The episodes focus on recent news, sports and upcoming information about the school.
- The channel is focused on news, sports, politics and international information.
- He said the paper would focus on community events, local news, sports, culture and entertainment.
- By the 1990s, the paper was focusing on local Jewish news.
- The 30-minute talk show is focused on international news and includes a panel of guests.
- In 1953, the newspaper started to focused more on local news.
- But from the 1970's it focused increasingly on economic news and financial data, which now provides some 90 percent of its revenue.
- The main section of the paper focused on national news, foreign and business.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.