"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He was assigned to Dover, where he became friendly with a reporter from The Newark News who recommended him; the News hired Mr. Cunningham in 1939.
- The News has hired John Scanlon, a public relations specialist.
- The News of the World said Wilander and Novacek had denied taking drugs and had hired leading international lawyers in a bid to clear their names.
- Upon questioning, she confirmed that under her editorship she knew the News of the World hired private detectives but denied having ever met Glenn Mulcaire.
- In spring 2010, following a hostile report by the Commons media select committee, the News of the World hired Webb to gather evidence on Lewis.
- The News recently hired Lloyd Grove, the writer of the "Reliable Source" gossip column for The Washington Post, to write a gossip column.
- Nick Davies of the Guardian reported today that the News of the World hired a private investigator named Derek Webb to spy on Harris and her former boss, Mark Lewis.
- The BET news anchor will be Jacqui Reid, recently hired away from Headline News, CNN's 24-hour newscast channel.
- The Guardian has revealed that the News of World hired private investigators to hack into the mobile phones of numerous public figures.
- Nor would she comment on whether The News had hired off-duty police officers to escort nonunion workers to and from The News.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.