"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Doroob:For miscelleneous news related to health and living styles.
- The paper had also sought to focus on news and stories related to these marginalised communities.
- The site's main page features an international episode airing schedule, recent news related to Lost, as well as a featured article of the week.
- The content includes a weekly interview with a business official or economist and a summary of topical news related to the road to recovery.
- Typically news of police raids, court cases or family tragedies related to prostitution are published in a sensationalised form.
- The magazine also reported on real news related to the show.
- USDA offers various media broadcasts of news and events related to agriculture.
- He could guess the identity of the thief especially considering the news just related to him.
- Antiwar.com is an English language website containing news and opinions related to wars.
- It was a litany of bad news, related in trance-verse.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.