"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But we are getting disquieting news from those states.
- They went to the canteen in turn and Debbie, going first, came back with disquieting news.
- Through these years of exile from the shvitz, I heard disquieting news.
- There was disquieting news from England where there was trouble in the north.
- But the later afternoon brought him disquieting news.
- About three weeks into the winter snow, one of them came to her with vaguely disquieting news.
- Thornton did not allow the disquieting news to disrupt the meeting further.
- "I hear most disquieting news from Massachusetts and New Hampshire."
- At the same time, almost a month of disquieting economic news has made the recent optimism of top Bush administration officials appear more shaky.
- For a while no one said a word, pondering this disquieting news.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.