"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I vote to wait for some real news to come out.
- All the better to keep us talking about the game before any more real news is announced, of course!
- "Is this where you get your chance to give us some real news for a change?"
- At times it's your only hope of getting real news.
- So now, at least, he had some real news to report.
- Being here long enough to experience the place, without getting out of touch with the real news back on Earth.
- There was no real news that led the market lower.
- The magazine also reported on real news related to the show.
- And when there isn't real news, people make up their own.
- Now, I thought, she had come to her real news.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.