"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There would probably be a news flash within the next hour.
- He had a feeling she wasn't going to be too happy about the news flashes.
- There was a further report, but it wasn't in the form of a news flash.
- That was just about the time when news flashes had come over the radio.
- Then, almost in the same breath, he added a later news flash.
- She had seen the news flash, so Sharon called her back.
- One would think by what's going on it is, news flash, they have been pushing them out for a long time.
- Four The news flash came during the slack time at the shop.
- Important deaths come in special news flashes, or as the first item, not at the end.
- A radio playing somewhere was interrupted by a news flash.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.