"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I mean we both started out just trying to use each other and look what happened.
- If not, maybe you should try looking for a job.
- I tried looking at the other, and the same thing happened.
- I walked on and tried looking people in the eye.
- Why don't you try looking outside yourself for a change?
- I took my coffee with me into the living room and tried looking at television.
- Her parents tried looking on the bright side, but it was difficult.
- "I try to put that behind me and look at the big picture," he said of last week's results.
- Try looking at me now and then when you're being spoken to.
- Two days later, four of the survivors decided to try to walk and look for help.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.