"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She was simply going to have to stop looking at him.
- And his black eyes had a lot of red in them which she could not stop looking at.
- Finally, at the beginning of summer 1997, she really did stop looking.
- She had to stop looking at him through the eyes of the girl she'd once been.
- She never wanted him to stop looking at her like that.
- After a while I stopped looking at them as well.
- In fact he couldn't stop looking at him so we could take the picture.
- She would do, he thought, and stopped looking at anyone else who came in.
- They never stop looking at the tax system over there.
- People could not stop looking at it, particularly the second floor, where a child care center had been.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.