"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But it could end up looking something like the one at Trinity.
- Why, then, did her mother end up looking at 20 more apartments?
- And in order to do that, it does not end up looking especially pretty.
- "And in trying to be everything, they end up looking like everybody else."
- They turned to face forward again at the same instant, and ended up looking into each other's eyes instead.
- She suspected she'd end up looking for the book one way or the other.
- First of all, you'd end up looking like a fool.
- He'll end up looking through everything, he added to himself.
- He ended up looking at her more or less from behind.
- Most of the time it ends up looking exactly like that.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.