"list" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Tachyon had apologized for taking so long to get back to him and began listing the reasons.
- Gamma immediately began listing to port and sank within five minutes.
- They began listing it for $330,000 in May and have not received an offer.
- Almost immediately though, he began listing all the good qualities about George.
- He mentally began listing the first steps required for his research into the other plant life on the planet.
- After the initial explosion, the ship began listing ten degrees to port.
- He sat and began listing what the new office would need to run efficiently.
- Fires broke out, and the ship began listing slightly to port.
- But when the show became a success, he began listing his name.
- The site began listing news items from the flight simulation industry in 1999, and has been doing so ever since.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.