"list" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But hull starts listing more, center settling further into the sea.
- I put the diagnostic program into the right mode, and it started listing all the things that were wrong with the unit.
- I told the crime scene people to start listing the clothing on the road.
- When you start listing them all, it's absolutely wonderful, what's happening in the region.
- There are so many applications for this conversion, it is difficult to know where to start listing them.
- "I started listing the separate facts in the magazines," he said.
- As for the rest of it, if I started listing my support structure in detail, there wouldn't be room for the book.
- I started listing the numbers I'd read the day before in my geology text.
- So many, in fact, that it would be silly for anyone to start listing them for you until you've done some research on your own.
- At the beginning of the year, start listing expenditures as they are made.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.