"list" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- By the time she had adjusted the fit securely, the floor was listing sharply.
- We all got a little nervous when the ship began to list sharply and the lifeboats still hadn't been lowered.
- The seat had been beaten into a sorry state by Leo's big behind, and listed sharply to the left.
- Slowly it toppled to its side and hit the floor with a splash; the Dragon was listing sharply.
- Before the spray stopped falling the wounded galley was already beginning to list sharply to port.
- "We were listing sharply to starboard side, we could hardly stand up."
- With the fourth hit, Morrison, heavily damaged, began to list sharply to starboard.
- Before she was well clear of the pirate, the other ship was listing sharply to port.
- Shortly after the party boarded the vessel, it suddenly listed sharply.
- Armidale listed sharply to port at this stage, and the order was given to abandon ship.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.