"list" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But what made me pause was the winemaker's letter, proudly listing the six vineyards from which the grapes had been picked.
- They proudly list the ingredients on their label: Potatoes, cotton seed oil and salt (the absence of preservatives being implicit).
- He proudly lists the results.
- Timing being what it's been for the past few weeks, I never got the chance to proudly list my picks for the 10 best albums released in 2009!
- The qualification most frequently cited is resistance to Israeli occupation, with candidates proudly listing how many times they were imprisoned, beaten or - most prestigious - deported.
- Romanowski would proudly list the contents as if it were a display case of his health compulsiveness.
- He proudly lists the young prospects he persuaded to go to college instead of straight to the minor leagues.
- Why not have jobs in companies such as Groupon, SoundCloud and Wonga listed proudly on the university's website?
- While Mr. Pataki proudly listed his administration's accomplishments he did not mention the dispute over education financing and other fiscal challenges facing the state.
- He was, as he listed proudly in his biography, of United Empire Loyalist descent, and a farmer in Pickering, Ontario.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.