"list" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It is routinely listed as one of the top schools in the state and indeed was the highest performing school in Victoria in 2009.
- Since the turn of the 21st century, several additional professionals are now routinely listed in the production credits on most major motion pictures.
- Although routinely listed as a "lost film," Iris Barry had mentioned the existence of a short fragment of it in her 1940 monograph on Griffith.
- The municipality of Getxo is routinely listed amongst the cities with the highest real estate prices and personal income levels in Spain.
- While still far cheaper than beluga, prices for farm-raised caviars have increased at least 50 percent over last year, with an ounce routinely listed at $50 to $75.
- Contract Terms Cited Losses could be higher, the G.A.O. said, because some items are not routinely listed on the inventory.
- It becomes highly successful and is routinely listed as the grandfather of the fighting game genre.
- Mr. Hevesi's report found that hazardous complaints were routinely listed as a low priority.
- The company is routinely listed as among the best places for employees, employees of color, and women to work.
- No matter where a property was located, its address was routinely listed as 1 West Street, the county's headquarters here.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.