"list" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- You do not have to list each financial institution by its particular legal name.
- "In some cases we have just listed things by the box."
- The Web site will list nearly 3,000 restaurants by the end of the year, he said.
- The census in France does not list people by race.
- We've listed the top 100 books by volume of sales below.
- Appeared to be someone's schedule, the activities listed by the hours.
- Though she listed 82 such groups in 1869, by 1898 her guide was over 200 pages.
- "I told the real estate agent she could list the house for sale by summer."
- His works in book form follow (listed by order of publication year).
- They are not, however, listed as a partner by Google.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.