"list" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Laura sat beside me, listing slightly to the left, against my shoulder.
- She settled and listed slightly but did not sink.
- Jim let her go and the shark, listing slightly to the right, swam slowly off toward the far end of the tank.
- The case was still there, listing slightly to one side in the sand.
- I got to my feet, listing slightly as I stumbled to her.
- The Q-ship caught on fire and started to list slightly.
- Fires broke out, and the ship began listing slightly to port.
- The jeep, listing slightly to one side, was parked among the bushes.
- Bach, listing slightly to one side, followed her as she climbed down.
- He was listing slightly to one side, holding the remote in his right hand, but he wasn't watching television.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.