"like" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He evidently liked his work, tedious as it seemed, and was conscientious.
- The dragon hesitated, evidently not liking this, but then got moving.
- I observed that she handled my hat as if used to such work, and evidently liked to do it.
- He evidently liked me, and he tried to meet me.
- Someone up there evidently likes Mozart, as do a lot of people down here.
- He evidently liked being Number One, and practiced hard to stay there.
- He evidently liked to talk, but his topics became him.
- My aunt evidently liked the offer, though she was delicate of accepting it.
- She evidently liked him, but was shy because she wasn't pretty.
- That should be easy for her, since she evidently likes you.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.