"like" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Venice, aware of its major economic and military power, didn't like competition of other maritime cities in the Adriatic.
- Both sides dig tunnels, but the planet's remaining wildlife lives down below, and it doesn't like competition.
- Organisations don't like competition so mergers are good for them - they acquire monopoly.
- She doesn't like competition, not no way, no how.
- Sellers do not like competition and may try to kill the competition.
- For those of us who like choice and competition, this is great.
- You don't have to like competition in order to understand that it exists.
- A lot of people don't like competition.
- "I make the best," he said, adding, in an open challenge, "I like competition."
- When you are a competitor, you like competition, you want everybody to be there.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.