"like" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Kelly told me the band doesn't like strangers at the studio.
- They didn't like strangers, especially rude ones like this woman.
- I don't like strangers and have no interest in knowing my neighbors.
- From what Torres says, they don't like strangers poking around here.
- Maybe you don't like strangers being brought in on things.
- We know you don't like strangers and can live without undue excitement.
- They just don't like strangers in their home, that's all.
- I don't like strangers at the best of times and particularly not when I'm eating.
- Knowing so much, you must also know that I do not like strangers.
- You don't like or trust strangers passing through who might contaminate your county.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.