"like" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "I don't like humans for a lot of reasons," Grizzly said.
- "If there's a bug down here that doesn't like humans, we need to know about it fast."
- I like few humans, but I've grown attached to these three.
- Maybe it would help if she didn't like humans so much.
- Maybe if we didn't like humans, we'd be dead.
- These aliens have no cause to like or trust humans anymore.
- We know that whatever is shooting at us doesn't like humans.
- But there's nothing on this world that likes humans, except maybe to eat them.
- Will the greenies just admit they don't like modern civilization, or humans, come to think of it?
- We like humans - and not just as menu items.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.