"like" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I don't like the man but he certainly knows how to do business.
- Whatever his reasons, he just did not like the man.
- I like straight talking men who tell you what they mean.
- Also, they have made a social group on the outside of society that does not like men and wants to take over men's power.
- I don't like the man but he's left me alone.
- He would not have thought she was the sort to like dangerous men.
- I don't have to like the man to know that he's a good officer.
- Some liked the man to win, or at least more often than he lost.
- He liked men near him with a large sense of life.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.