"like" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "I don't like liars," replied Mr. Cohen, who is Jewish.
- He said that his opposition to Vitter is that "I don't like liars."
- And I don't like liars or people who make up stories.
- When she walked into his office, he said immediately, "I don't like lies or liars."
- I rubbed the back of my hand and said mildly, "I don't like liars."
- Miss Allen was in fact thinking that she did not like liars.
- As for Marjorie, well, Jason didn't like liars either.
- I warn you, She does not like liars, and there is no falsehood or equivocation allowed on the Other Side.
- Stamoran says he doesn't like liars, so Duke tells him to leave.
- No one likes such blatant liars who campaigned on a policy they had already decided to abandon.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.