"like" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- People who called in would say if you don't like America, leave it.
- He liked America and got on splendidly with Americans from the start.
- He doesn't like America and wants to destroy our country.
- She wanted to know if they liked America and appearing in movies.
- It was nice to know that there was still a place in the world where people liked America.
- Now it's all right for an American not to like America.
- The odd thing was that he liked America, especially the easy availability of inexpensive, wholesome food.
- Ames started to laugh, and for the first time all day remembered why he liked America.
- Get this: people here actually tell you they like America - without whispering.
- He likes America and is unhappy about the prospect of working against it.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.