"like" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The answer, she said, could be found in the dinner that was being served: "He likes chicken."
- She did not like ribs and chicken.
- "I like chicken and bacon with asparagus and spicy tomato sauce," he says.
- The rest of them will fry you like chicken, so don't slip and reach out and grab one.
- "In most countries, people like pizza and they like chicken."
- Turns out I am genetically predisposed to liking chicken.
- They do notice how much he likes fried chicken, apparently, ordering it by the bucket, and that he never offers anybody else some.
- He likes chicken in red-hot chilli powder and tabasco sauce.
- Juan had confessed to me the year before that they weren't sure if they liked fried chicken.
- I don't like chicken on my dinner any more.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.