"intervention" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It is unrealistic to assume that one intervention will work for everyone.
- The intervention worked, and prices have returned to their earlier range.
- But the intervention has not worked, and for reasons that (after the fact) seem obvious.
- Political interventions can also work according to different time scales.
- Such intervention, by itself, cannot work for long if the markets want to push the other way.
- To the surprise of many in the international community, our intervention worked.
- The intervention by government officials worked, and a new contract reached on February 1.
- For the time being at least, the coordinated intervention worked.
- Another is that even if intervention had worked smoothly, there would have been serious complications and costs.
- Rather, we should ask them: How do you know that your intervention works?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.