"intervention" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Improve the effectiveness of the intervention model, capacity and efficiency in addressing common crime and organized crime.
- Her work also focuses on developing early intervention models for toddlers with autism that help to improve a child's social, language, and cognitive skills.
- In medical intervention models you talk to patients, you talk to care givers about the interventions you are using.
- This model also serves as the basis for response to intervention models.
- Concurrent to these studies, HIV prevention programs were initiated in those same cities using a peer led intervention model.
- It's an early intervention model, and students clamor to get into the course.
- Another model that utilizes positive education in school is the response to intervention model.
- The proposed intervention model has proven successful because the treatment combines the therapy aspect with that of prevention, research and rehabilitation.
- Due to emergency department time constraints, so-called "brief motivational interventions" are the intervention model most likely to be successfully implemented.
- Research support should be primarily for services research, not the development of new intervention models or prototypes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.