"intervention" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This isn't surprising: Vaccines are one of the most effective health interventions in human history.
- The Initiative increasingly provides additional complementary health interventions in its campaigns.
- Better mental health intervention and awareness might have saved everyone from this horrible tragedy.
- "It is in and of itself a valuable public health intervention," she said.
- Some experts suggest that children may be more likely to respond to any type of mental health intervention.
- Mental health interventions are delivered by a wide variety of providers in different settings.
- As previously noted, mental health interventions must adapt to the needs and circumstances of each individual they are designed to help.
- It can also be a public health intervention.
- Family planning is among the most cost-effective of all health interventions.
- Our point is that education has powerful multiplier effects on public health interventions.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.