"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I've seen that guy who sits next to you making cow eyes across the aisle.
- He was all the time making big cow eyes at Brandy.
- My wives give him big cow eyes all the same.
- He checks the cod to see which lot has the largest specimens and which fish still have "cow eyes" (brown rather than clear).
- You've just been making cow eyes at Roger.
- And you were making cow eyes at him, snotty attitude and all.
- "I was not making cow eyes," Despreaux insisted firmly.
- "She was making huge cow eyes at you."
- When she turned around, the great cow eyes were dry, and her expression was less angry.
- His features were soft: thick lips, a hint of a double chin, cow eyes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.