"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The eyes grazed again, his and hers, green brushing green, touching, veering away.
- His own smile was wicked as his eyes grazed the line of her body.
- He considered that as his eyes grazed her face.
- His eyes grazed her face, her hair, and her clothing.
- Gabriel's eyes grazed across a knife that was held blade down on the wall by a cluster of nails.
- Her eyes grazed his, then slipped away.
- Her eyes grazed his, then slid away.
- His eyes grazed the lighted edge of the porthole's rim.
- Those intense, grim eyes of his grazed over her face, then down lower to her heaving chest.
- His eyes grazed the length of her.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.