"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- His eyes flinched when he opened them to a chill wind.
- Movement was becoming painful, and everywhere she looked, her eyes flinched away.
- The green eyes didn't flinch under the dirty hair.
- His eyes flinched away from her wolverine's gaze, and he turned to go.
- Her eyes flinched, but she would not close them.
- Her eyes flinched from Covenant as if she feared to know him.
- I did it, though my eyes flinched as if the force of his questions were a light too bright to meet.
- Auggie looked at me, but his eyes flinched, like someone who was expecting to be hit.
- He sat rock still and his dark Russian eyes didn't flinch.
- His eyes never flinched nor did his expression change much.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.