"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The hole at the end of the barrel looked like a black, malevolent eye.
- The malevolent eyes of the man at the stick were inscrutable.
- He stared into the malevolent black eyes of the Apache, then moved to meet him.
- I can sometimes see those terrible, malevolent eyes of hers upon me in my sleep.
- He caught a glimpse of a malevolent eye staring at him.
- He is staring at me, his eyes malevolent and sneering.
- The opening shone like one malevolent eye, white and bright.
- Judy watched her down the lane with a malevolent eye.
- The windows are often illuminated in the films, giving the appearance of malevolent eyes.
- Now, as she gazed at it from her car, the windows seemed to stare back like malevolent eyes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.